Cookies are small files stored on your computer or other device by your browser in response to a request by our Site. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• Some cookies are required for the operation of our Site.
• Some cookies are used to allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us understand how visitors use our Site and to improve the way our Site works accordingly. It also enables us to identify which pages are being used. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
• Some cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and tailor our Site’s operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Targeting cookies, which record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
• Google Analytics provides us with analytics services. You can read about Google’s approach to privacy and security at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
You can configure your browser to refuse all or some cookies. However, if you do this, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Except for cookies which are required for the operation of our Site, all cookies will expire after 30 days.